Sunday, April 27, 2008












Hello soccer fans, today I will teach you a few of my soccer moves

























A good soccer player never stops moving






















They say beckham can bend it, they obviously have not seen me shoot





















This is perfect form for a powerful low shot, I would hate to be on the receiving end of this one






















Who said soccer players are not flexible























The slide is a great way to relax after a long day of practice



















A trip on the swing is a good way to dry off the excessive perspiration























I would like to thank my biggest fans-my mom and fetus brother





















I would also like to thank my coach























There is no better way to end a hard day of practice than with an ice cream















Well fans, I'm pooped. See ya next time

4 comments:

The Loesevitz Family - said...

You're having a baby, and it's a boy!?!?! That's so great guys!!!! When are you due?? You look great! Weston is going to be a great big brother!!!

Anthony and Kristie said...

That is to funny, I love the narration. Weston's soccer outfit is cute.

Megan said...

Yes Jess, when is the due date!
Two boys is so much fun! They can play and wrestle, oh what fun!
Lets here some more news on this pregnancy.

Clint said...

Soo cute! Can't wait to see you guys in July!