We had a great summer vacation and probably one of the longest vacations we will ever get again, as andrew will have to start working officially next year. I will attempt to recap some of our adventures. First we flew to CA. Weston absolutely loves airplanes and everything about flying. Andrew and I debated getting him a kid suitcase but are so glad we did. He proudly strolled around the airport. Everyone thought he was a crack-up, being so adult-like in his mannerisms.
then we drove with my parents to Missouri. I think it was something like 36 hours in the car total. with a toddler and newborn, not something I wanted to do but I survived. I wouldn't say they were angels but they did travel well minus one melt down.
1 comment:
They WERE angels! I was there! ... well, there was that one meltdown, but it was very short-lived, and we were on our way again....
Post a Comment