I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment! But you are so talented & those cakes look so awesome and they had to have taken a lot of time! I bet they will be fun eating too! :)
Okay - I totally need your skills! Wesley's birthday is next Thursday, and I want to make him a Thomas the tank engine cake, but don't know how! So I have to ask - who is eating these cakes! They look yummy!
6 comments:
Jessee you are amazing! I can't wait to see you so that you can teach me all your skills.
I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment! But you are so talented & those cakes look so awesome and they had to have taken a lot of time! I bet they will be fun eating too! :)
the cakes look great. Do you guys eat all of that cake?
Wow, Jessee...those are awesome! Nice job!
Okay - I totally need your skills! Wesley's birthday is next Thursday, and I want to make him a Thomas the tank engine cake, but don't know how! So I have to ask - who is eating these cakes! They look yummy!
You did such a good job on the cakes! thanks again!!!! :o)
Post a Comment